After a week of inspiration at Alt Summit I'm sharing my five favorite things about Alt this week.
Yesterday I posted about Business Cards, something my inner design enthusiast just loves!
Today I'm happy to bring something my inner bargain finder adores #2- The swag.
I was seriously floored with how much sponsors and party host spoil attendees! If I wouldn't have been so darn into the classes (but don't let me share #3 too far in advance) I know I could have walked away with much more!
- Custom design scarf from the Secret Garden Party
- Giftcards to Home Goods
- DIY book from P.S. I Made This
- Method hand sanitizer
- Banner craft from Wayfair
- Bremenn Clinical products gallore! Like $150 worth of them!
And tons of craft supplies (yarn, scissors, glue gun, etc.) given by Ulive
- Pencils from Furbish
- Sunglasses won at the Circus Party
- Kleenex to-go pouces
- Photography tips and tricks from Nicolesclasses.com
- Essie Nail Polish
- Every kind of Mod Podge made (One with glitter- who knew?) Thanks Ulive!
- A Candle and matches from Collectively
- And hundreds of dollars in Bare Minerals foundation, mascara, lip stick, blush, eye shadow, and even a brush!
- Lovely tree place card holders from Minted
- Personalized stationary from Minted
- Statement necklace from Cents of Syle
- Printed leggings from Agnes and Dora
- Enough reusable totes that I should be ashamed if I ever make it grocery shopping without one!