- DATE IDEAS
- ASIDE FROM FRIDAY
- DATING 101
Monday, February 01, 2016
92% for height, 33% for weight
- Smiling has gotten even cuter, full mouth smiles, squeals of delight, and big intense eyes
- Cooing started, and he's already chatting back at me when I talk to him.
- He changed to a morning guy. I often sing the song "Good Morning" from Singin' In the Rain when I get him in the morning and he perks right up, smiles, coos, and is ready to chat for about an hour after I change his diaper.
- He HATES being dirty. He wants everything clean immediately- diaper, spit up, anything wet. He's into feeling clean all the time.
- Obsessed with lights and ceiling fans.
- I picked him up and experienced my first hug from him one morning. He reached up both arms and embraced my neck.
- He's still a snuggle junkie and will hold around my waist, around my neck, my arms, etc. to make sure I stick around when he's ready for snuggles.
- He's never said no to a feeding even with reflux. He's a hungry kid with a crazy metabolism!
- He LOVES bath time! His dad gives him his bath each night and he recognizes the word and perks up with smiles when he hears it.